We are glad that you have decided to purchase a TV device of our brand and wish you a lot of fun with this high quality product. Our strict production control ensures the highest quality of our equipment. In the event that you still have a legitimate complaint, we grant a guarantee according to the following conditions:
1. This warranty does not affect your statutory warranty claims as a consumer towards the seller of the device. These rights are not limited by the manufacturer's warranty granted by us.
2. The warranty granted by us is only valid for the private use of the device, as long as it was acquired in the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany. Our warranty is limited to the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany as well.
3. The warranty period is stated in your instruction booklet.
4. During the warranty period the following is covered at our discretion: the repair of your device incl. labor, material costs and the transport costs of the equipment within the Federal Republic of Germany or the exchange for an equivalent device, if the goods are returned to us in the original packaging. If such an exchange device is not available, the reverse process will take place via the point of sale. Not included in the warranty is the cost of compensatory packaging that may be required.
5. To raise your warranty claim, we ask you first to call our hotline or write us here. A brief description of your issue as well as the serial number is needed and will ensure that your request is processed quickly.
SERVICE CENTRE (FIXED LINE)
089 21129 000
6. For the provision of our warranty service, it is necessary to store your personal information, which you agree when you contact us. This consent can be revoked at any time. For details of the details of the confidentiality of your data, which we take very seriously, you can refer to our website http://vestel-germany.de/de/page/privacy-policy/.
7. You must retain your proof of purchase. When making a warranty claim, you will need to attach the original receipt to the device. Without proof of purchase, we cannot provide a free warranty service. If we receive a device without a proof of purchase, you will receive a cost estimate from us. If you decide against a repair, we will return the device to you and charge you a lump sum for transport and preparation of the cost estimate.
8. Make sure that the device is available and easily accessible for the technician on the date / time of the service appointment. For damages caused by a necessary disassembly, we accept no liability.
9. Replaced parts will be retained in our service center and will be destroyed / recycled at our discretion.
10. If, during the provision of our guarantee services, we determine that the damage is not covered by our warranty conditions, you must reimburse us with the cost of services provided to date.
11. The warranty is void if the device is serviced by you or a company other than one authorized by us; or if the appliance has been opened and / or changes made to the device by a non-authorized third party.
12. The warranty will be void under the following conditions:
- Serial number has been tampered with / removed
- in case of improper treatment
- in case of mechanical damage of the device caused externally
- with transport damage
- in case of general wear and tear
- appliance has been operated incorrectly
- if device is installed in damp / wet room or in an outside building.
- in case of damage due to force majeure, water, lightning, overvoltage
- in case of excessive use, especially in non-domestic use
- in violation of the instructions
- for pixel errors within the ISO standard 9241-307 (pixel error class II)
- if the device has no technical defect
13. To validate your claim and to ensure timely processing, please always send us the complete package contents including all accessories. (e.g. remote control, A/V cable etc.)
14. The warranty does not cover any further liability on our part; in particular no liability for damages which did not occur on the device itself. Our legal liability, in particular under the Product Liability Act, is hereby not limited or excluded.
15. Any service provided by us during the warranty period does not extend the warranty period, including any replaced components.
16. For disputes between consumers and businesses, the European Commission has prepared an online platform, which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We would like to point out, however, that we are not participating in this dispute resolution procedure.
In case the English version of warranty conditions differs from the German one, the German version is valid.
Article is closed for comments.