We are glad that you have decided to purchase an EV-Charger of our brand. Our strict production control ensures the highest quality of our equipment. In the event that you still have a legitimate complaint, we grant a guarantee according to the following conditions:
- This warranty does not affect your statutory warranty claims as a consumer towards the seller of the device. These rights are not limited by the manufacturer's warranty granted by us.
- This warranty is valid for Germany and Austria and the warranty period (from the date of initial purchase) is 2 years.
- During the warranty period, our warranty service includes, at our option, the repair of your device including the labour and material costs incurred by us or the replacement with an equivalent device, if the goods are sent to us in the original packaging. If such a device is not available, the reverse process will take place via the point of sale. Not covered by the warranty are the costs incurred by assembly and disassembly and the cost of any compensatory packaging that may otherwise be necessary.
- To raise your warranty claim, we ask you first to call our hotline or write us online. A brief description of your issue as well as article description and the serial number are needed and will ensure that your request is processed quickly.
Germany: 0 89 21129 750 (fixed line)
Austria: 0 800 10 03 58 (free call)
- For the provision of our warranty service, it is necessary to store your personal information, which you agree when you contact us. This consent can be revoked at any time. For details of the details of the confidentiality of your data you can refer to our website: http://vestel-germany.de/de/page/privacy-policy/
- You must retain your proof of purchase and installation. For this purpose, the copy of the proof of purchase that you enclose with the device is sufficient. Without proof of purchase, we cannot provide a free warranty service. If we receive a device without a proof of purchase, you will receive a cost estimate from us. If you decide against a repair, we will return the device to you and charge you a lump sum for transport and preparation of the cost estimate.
- Replaced parts will be retained in our service centre and will be destroyed / recycled at our discretion.
- If, during the provision of our guarantee services, we determine that the damage is not covered by our warranty conditions, you must reimburse us with the cost of services provided to date. This will be pointed out to you again before the services are rendered.
- The warranty is void if the device is serviced by you or an unauthorized third party and/or modifications have been made to the device.
- The warranty will be void under the following conditions:
- in the event of improper installation by a specialist
- if the serial number sticker is removed or lost
- in case of improper treatment
- mechanical damage to the device from the outside
- transport damage
- wear and tear
- in case of operating errors
- damage caused by force majeure, water, lightning strike, overvoltage
- in case of disregard of the operating instructions
- if the device has no technical defect
- The warranty does not include any further liability on our part, in particular no liability for damages which have not occurred on the device itself or which are caused by the failure of the device until it is repaired (e.g. travel costs, handling costs, etc.). Our legal liability, in particular under the Product Liability Act, is hereby not limited or excluded.
- Any service provided by us during the warranty period does not extend the warranty period, including any replaced components.
- For disputes between consumers and businesses, the European Commission has prepared an online platform, which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We would like to point out, however, that we are not participating in this dispute resolution procedure.
In case the English version of warranty conditions differs from the German one, the German version is valid.